babymumu

Been going to AMIRa's house.And been spending time with IQYN and AMIRa
where's ATIKAH? haiyoo. imissMOLLY. Imissmy SiglapGirls and Boys more. 
MuMu? neeeh. he's probably doing his own stuffs.,
Amira cheer up. and Me cheer up too. hhahaha. Girls just want to have fun.
So where do you probably think i am now? AMIRa HOUSE~!!!! 
hahahhaahha. -____- no one at her house but just us three. Talking about boys and sharing the inside stuffs.
Amira keep bullying me.. Tkpe i complain kat Faizal uh :( 
Babymumu never reply me.BabyMumu never reply me.Baby Mumu never reply me! ergg!
hackcare mirah.hackcare mirah.hackcare! hahha. 
Life has been very hard for me... Family becoming even more stressful.Boyfriend has been really hard to communicate :( bcs he didnt msg me like he use too,he didnt call me like he use too.Friends and cousins are what i'm left with. ermm,not really. but yahh.

and AMIRa  loveyoutoo.HAH.

Tomorrow is HARI RAYA HAJI. Everyone's been busy with this and that.. but not me. hah. :(
MAK and BAK sleep over ma house. yay. tk boring. haha. will be celebrating at PAKLONG house since tk jadi nak go to my grandparents new house at M'sia bcs they've been busy working.

























AMIR[A]MIRAH

  

Comments

Popular Posts