someone was there for me when you change

PUTIH loves his shirt i bought for him ^^
kk actually he dislike it :(



H<3
You make me feel alive every morning since the past three days i've been really down.you was like there for me. but its fated that we are not going to be together. i dont knw about the future but lets just dont talk about it.im sorry i got you involve and i know i should have not started it from the first bcs i have my own r/s to take care of. but truthfully you treat me better then he does.you treat me like how he use to treat me last time but not anymore.You know how respect girls, not trying to say you are better than M♥  because i just know you, i didnt know you that well.but you know how to takecare of my feelings, maybe this is just the beginings? maybe you will also change like how M♥ did.Its better we stay friends first,thanks for being understanding between my situation and M♥.. thanks for cheering up my dark moments.thanks alot. :) youre the best friend ever and the best listening ear ever! :) <3
Love,
Amirah

M♥
You change alot, my heart change when you started to change.You dont show me the love i use to get everyday for the past 6th months.im falling out but you did not help me get up.H<3 was there instead you let me get over it by myslef.you treated me very coldly after knowing you contacted a bunch of girl. you said they were your friends but look how you treated them? its like the same how u use to treat me.Thanks for not finding problem with H<3 and being very understanding to how much well he treated me that makes me fall for him, not fully but some of my heart has faded away for him.i didnt contact H<3 because i wanted to revenge you,because he was there when im falling apart after all those nonsens you've done to me.. i keep forgiving you.. but you took advantage of my chances..Dont blame me if my heart change, its because you make me like im nothing to you and my love has fade away.You hit my head to the wall and i was crying you didnt even comfort me... i know im wrong i lied that i didnt contact anyone, its bcs i need time to actually tell you about H<3, all my friends, your friends, your family didnt want us apart. yes. they make us still have hope for each other. But the whole of today you didnt even contact me.... i msg you alot of times,and called your house even..... but you dont bother to call me back.  why?  i still do care about us. i wont want to waste our 7months being together. thats why i still do bother, but u? nehhh. my love is fading if you keep on doing this.... aahhhh forget about it. takecare.
Lots of Love,
Cinta


Comments

Popular Posts