Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?




Still remmember this pic? look how happy i was look how idiotic when im with you. gosh i miss those times when we never fight so hard like now. missing you hugs now <3 i like this pic. look howw cute u look. hahaha.


Dear Muslih, take care when you're there.. im speechless,You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can't sleep without saying goodnight. really,boy you was what im left... :'( you know what happend :'( try your best to stay out. Praying hard just for the best of you :'( Dont you dare forget those memories we had, remmember the dairy i gave you? do you rembr what is it for dearr,? Our memories is there. Please after the result dont take it easy even if its just a warning, learn from your mistakes and rmber everyone loves you, your family, and especially me. Dont worry whats gonna happen to me, i'll stay as one. i promise. Dont you dare forget me.. dont you dare :( I wont stop visit your house even if youre not there and most likely i'll miss you more than i miss myself. Feeling right at home In the nest you rest your head at you could never feel alone,With me right here by my side May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, mostly dear May God hold you in the hollow of his hand. I never want this to happen you do. You make all this happend and now im suffering. why must you not think before you do. gosh getting angry over what is over seriously no point.you who will gone, so i who will only cherish our memories, abides with us,sometimes it last in love but sometimes it hurt instead.. :'( Oh god.. Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together?  I guess that wouldn't work.  Someone would leave.  Someone always leaves.  Then we would have to say good-bye.I hate good-byes.  i need you :< Life wouldn’t be the same without you and all the memories you have giving me,you can tell by my tears that i will remember it all. just remember There are no good-byes, where ever we are, you’ll always be in my heart MUSLIH <3

Comments

Popular Posts