Dont you ever forget

AmiraFaizal AmirahMuslih 

You can delete or block me all you want. Or run away like what you are doing now. but you can never do that in reality dude. You may have your reasons but deep down inside i know theres guilty that you can hide it but never run away from. This is life. Life. Imagine being in her shoes. Hah imagine is not enough i guess, One day if u were in her shoes then you'll know. I may not be the reason to feel sooo heartbroken that is im nooot -.-' well im hurt somehow. Imagine the help ive done, why would you wanna make it a waste.Look at the piture above, look how happy we use last time together.Especially East Coast Park I bet you wont be able to forget it. I dont understand, no one will, only you. Remember us? our promises? I cant wait to do what we've promised. If you are just beside me like how this picture looks like i swear i kill you. You know you can talk to me. i know theres something that you wanna tell me but youre just too scared. i can feel it friend. you know im a very understanding friend you know that! whatever this is so useless. bye. faizal.

Comments

Popular Posts