my little emotions


you came back,
i have this feeling, the feelings i always had when it comes to you. the feeling that i am just a temporary to you. why do i always give you this chance when i don't get that chance. you came back, you tried talking to me. i didn't give you that much attention but at the end of the day you did it, and when you get me a lil attracted,you take it easily.. i should not have show that im alil attracted yet, maybe i took the wrong step, i should have make you go further . ya  or i guess i should care less and stop my little emotions now. i wonder what is in your head when you came back to me. why me. i don't want to go through this stupid love stuffs. it just make your little emotions run wild. maybe i should take it easy too. like act nothing happen between us. right.

Comments

Popular Posts