BRAIN INJURY

hi there. it's been awhile huh. oh right hello 2015.im glad  I'm close to recovery. things do happen real fast uh.sooo here's what happened 2months ago ..

."I end at 5 are you fetching me"

"yes, want to watch movie"

"ermm no uh let's save that for tmrw or maybe Friday"

3hrs later and im done with work,so happy to meet him. Head down to McDonald's for late lunch but did not eat since im still full so i accompanied him instead. Since we skip about watching movies we decided to go cycling at east coast park as we're near there. The weather was perfect the view was beautiful. As we cycle we can't stop talking on how beautiful the scenery,well I wasn't cycling tho I'm just a pillion. I couldn't see much what's happening in front, we get distracted by the scenery on our right view and the next thing I realize I was on the ground. "amirah!amirah!" heard a voice calling my name while something is tapping on my face that i became conscious . "I call the ambulance okay"  Noo No! i started shouting and crying in pain .He carried me up and we walk slowly to the nearest bench. Sat on the bench and he started asking if I'm okay. I couldn't remember anything and the only thing I said was "what happen what are you doing here and where are we" the only thing remember was last year April when we both are not even in good terms and that's the reason why I ask "what are you doing here" he explain in shocked. We bang into another cyclist and fell.Couldnt remember much on how I fell but based on what he said I fell with my head first. as soon as I started to remember back that it was 2015 I felt nausea and vomited twice. I don't have a good feeling I tell myself I have to go hospital. so we did. While we can there he called my parents down straight away. Headed straight to A & E and they said I had to do brain CT scan right away because it get serious when i started vomiting. . sadly the results is bad so i was admitted. he cried.. mom cried... Doctor said its serious but not very serious. my skull was crack and fractured and my outer layer of my brain was bleeding but it's just a minor bleeding. Wow didn't know falling down from a bicycle could give such injury. I was really shocked and devastated to receive such news. the first thing that came to my mind was "do I have to do operations i dont want to shave my hair and go bold"  haha.. and ofcos the fear of dying. come on brain is the most risky and sensitive organ. Few hours later good news no operations needed. 2nights in CGH and they discharge me. Thank you to those who visited me, Gws texts,comment,Flowers and balloons. Had two weeks mc from work,and thank god that im still on a school holiday or else im gonna miss alot. so i can't go out for 2 weeks cause my head hurts like hell. Its not fun at all to stay home and







Comments

Popular Posts