I love you but I lied

Never hide things from hardcore thinkers. They get more aggravated, more provoked by confusion than the most painful truths. 

 when your loved ones turn out to be someone they said they will never be.when you gave your everything till you had nothing left. nothing hurts more than 'one sided love' or 'not being love wholeheartedly'i have never felt this much betray, needy yet paranoid. when you blindly you chase the person who doesn't convince that they deserve to stay, you chase the person who doesn't convince you that they deserve a second chance , yet still feeling so needy. only love can hurt like this. when you love too much to let go. love too much that you have to suck it up to all the things they do as long as they are with you. 

 i have pride i have ego but i realise i am weak without you. you took the power i never thought ill lose.. i spent too much time loving you and living for you that i forgot all about me.. and when i needed you most, you were gone. you left me so broken and alone but i know i deserve better than this 

today i have fall so hard. but i told myself i will overcome the fear. i will get up i will heal i will get stronger and i will get better. it may take some time but this is now all about me. for me to heal, for me to grow for me to prosper... countless times i pray , may you take someone that will never be mine, far away from me and vanish this feelings away.

Comments

Popular Posts