Wish he'll change

i dont know where to start but,i believe everything happens for a reason.i never expected something like this would happen because i trusted you after the promises we made wih syahrin and amira.Allah loves you,thats why he let this things happen,so you will realise because he know you wont realise if you didnt get caught... Your family loves you. so be ashame an learn from those mistakes.After this if you are still thinking of doing it again, well i shall leave you for real. lose me and your family,or lose that stupid stuffs? thanks syahrin and amira for being with me throught out the night when mus is missing that time.thanks for cheering me up.and shawal i cant believe it happen again. thanks. bye.
To muslih's Family,
who ever read those harsh msg i send to him on his phone,im trully sorry.i thought he was having fun.but it end up something very bad.every msg i send it was just my ego.Alip, muslih said something what you said..Everything was ashame to me.From the start alip,its clearly shown that you dont like me being with your brother.but i dont want to think any negative thoughts about you.sorry if i make you hate me or something.. haha. ok its weird. well back to the msgs. i dont scold or be mad at someone for no reason. i scold vulgarities since it was all a misunderstandings. Kak Im,Mama Muslih and Alip. sorry. dont think wrongly about me. sorry. im ashame cause muslih told me Ka Im  read all my msgs. forgive me. 

LOTS of LOVES,
Amirah Suhaimi

Comments

Popular Posts