Dont mind?

Afternoon Kpo's.
Soo, dont think im going anywhere todaay. maybe im gonna get my hair done? So muslih said he wanna accompany meeh.  And the good news it, the moment i wake up IM HOME ALONE! WITH THE KITTENS AND CATS again -_________-
so i decided to on the loudest volume 
of the song im hearing now and PARTY~ LALALALLA haha
So i've been walking around the house singing my lungs out with my undergarments on that im suppose to bath but im stuck here blogging. haha. i should go and bath before i have no mood. Why does life have to bath erggg. k amirah you pathetic kid-.-. BRB~
k im back kpo's 
hahahah pathetic much huh. Muslih called me so i told him i dont wanna meet him i wanna do my hair by myself and he keep asking me too add his new facebook acct -_______- if you want you add laah kay mus? i dont add guys. guys add me ^^ HAHAHA. ohh yaa muslih and i just wanna be friends. Went bedok point with Ibu and i bought new shoe~ lalalal and was suppose to go out with ANN yesterday since its our 1year10months day but it was cancle so i went out with muslih after accompany ibu. Meet muslih and out to find his presents and we talk some things out and since mama muslih told me monday is his "case" thingy so i decided to be nice to him. yeaa sure nice. muslih masok boyshome please~ k jahat pe aku. haha. hope everythings find aye? *evillsmiled* lol.
ok im gonna get ready, going afgan and get my hair at one of the salon there ^^ tata.



Its really a bad hair day _|_








Check out. this was like last threeweeks vid. hahah







Comments

Popular Posts