twenty six is back ^^ no more strangers

shahiran khuzairi ^^

Yea finally he text me first telling he misses me. awwwww^^ :( usually i text him and he would ignore me bcs of what i did to our r/s in the past but untill that day he realize no point staying in the past. aww ann i miss you too. we've been strangers for 1 year plus. how sad :'( this coming 26 we're gonna go out and catch things up with each other. ^^  waaaaaaaait. as friends. yaa. argue with him. idk what i was doing. i thought he wanna get back to me but he said it was just a friend act. so yea. alittle cut on my heart but we're okay now. i was only having false hope and he didnt care how hurt i was but i said sorry afterall we're okay. its just temporary feeling though. its better to be friends than be with the wrong person huh. He's gonna accompany me to interview later so yeaaa. cant wait to meet him. and gonna meet akip tonight maybe to get my money he uses from me. okaay daa nak mandi ^.^

one more thing, ppl keep asking about muslih.
dont ask about muslih cause i've totally forget him. i know its fast but one sentence for you all
"dont wait till one day the girl really hate you and choose to leave you then you wanna realize."
so what if i ditch him he deserve it. the sad thing is we've gone so far for 1year4months beings together and i destroyed that r/s afterall. it was not a beautiful r/s anyway. i admit
thankyou and goodbye.

Comments

Popular Posts