When Green Apple juice meets Watermelon juice

Hi my lovely KPO readers,

Naz came back from London yesterday so we decided to meet up in the evening, had Dinner at Century Square and slack around and home sweet home. Thanks babe for the souvenir ^^ so loving it. Cousin called me up to sleepover her house. so yeaa. headed to pasiris and yea. Like usual, she likes to try out new methods of eyeshadows, make ups and that kind of stuffs so thats why i must sleep her house-.-' ass im her model partner. HAHA wtf. Had fun through the nights till she fell asleep and im all alone playing games on her iphone. so decided to call Hafiq up to accompany through the boring nights since he is still awake. had a great laughed talking to him until this particular moment where he ask me questions that me myself dont know and we end up being so akdward. I didnt expect you to say that actually but its the past hafiq, whyy! nvm i deserve it anyway.I really understand you. Friend :0 so yea and im home now. the end. 

diriku masi mengharapkanmu








 hi, ni pukol 6.47 pm and kite belom mandi
woah my hair danm oily ah.


 this is outdated picture at my house so yea.


Comments

Popular Posts