I can't promise I'll be with you forever. But I can promise that as long as you try, I'll stay.♥

                                                                      
And MUSLIH is still trying ♥
awwwwwww


Have noot been updating due to my internet problem. so sleeping over ma cousing house today. And yaa, i just realise my twitter can be seen through my blog. i just unprivate my twitter for all the kpos to see. aiyaa. Amirazaidi and me are back! haha pathetic much ah. and so is Muslih. Long story. we tried having our freedom but it seems different.So asked muslih if he's satisfied minglin around cause i've satisfied dude. hahah. so we told ourself to stop all this. its bullshit laah. so here we are again. alot of pictures need to be uploaded but i didnt bring our camera here to upload it.. shit.muslihhhhhhh irritating nye suro aku call dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! nak update blog pon tk senang. pegi sane lah kau penting kan game kaau. haha daah k bye kpos. someone expecting for my update i see..... nah amek kau aku da update. HAH.kpoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. SEBOK.-.-'

Comments

Popular Posts