13months

Idk how or what happen but few months ago I woke up realizing it's time to let go of the things that have been holding me back from everything, moving on and all. I'm happy that I've let go of all the unnecessary things that I realize I don't need it after all and so 20months passed,I thought I'm still going to be lost in the wrong path according to my old post. A lot of things have been happening. Too much untold story but I'm glad that I choose the right untold story to tell the world of how happy I am. and just so you know meeting someone that always makes you happy is the best feeling ever. I've turn 19 and idk if this is the real happiness I've been looking for while I was lost 20months ago But still you can't be sure if it's real or it's just going to be another history. As long as I did my part and if it's meant to be it will be cause if not then it's time to let go. 



Sooo here it is. Hi Bryan. Thank you so much for everything. You've shown me so much that I believe no one will understand. I'm blithe that i met you and I hope you feel the same way too nevertheless I hope you don't regret spending most of your time with me cause obviously I don't. Today marks our 13months of knowing each other so well. let's skip the part about somewhere somehow between that 13months somethings get really messy and I hope you forgive for all the mistakes I've ever done and thank you for giving another chance to still let me show you all I have cause I know I didn't give it all last time and I regret that I misused it. I hope there's 100000 thousand People like you out there haha cause I want everyone to feel what I feel and start appreciating before you lose it. It's okay if you can't be like how you used to be towards me now, well people say things will never be the same anymore or you just have to start a new leaf. Yea. Whatever it is I hope you notice me and don't ever forget me okay..
Much misses
NUR AMIRAH

Comments

Popular Posts