TO FIVE A's... [NURUL AMIRA ZAIDI - NUR ATIKAH AZMAN - NURUL AMERA HUSSIEN - NUR ATIKAH HAMDAN and me NUR AMIRAH SUHAIMI] I dunno what is exactly happening to our friendship rite now. Its been 5 years we've been together, and until now we've still together. But its diffrent u see now. Molly since u get ur freedom from me n atikah u seems that u dont need us and ur life is with simei n faris.nothing much to say. good luck with ur life. Amira u're with radhi and everyone knows that.u with him all the time.its not that im saying that u have no time for me,but its not the same when u were single. Atikah hamdan no need to say anymore.. u and ur BEDOK TOWN's friends..go on kay. Atikah azman since what happen when u fight with my mum thant u didnt even respect her as an adult ur hatenes is stuck in my mind! im sorry. ME: i relise i've been always with my siglapians and thats not a big deal.haha. amira,atikah n atikah, im tired of telling u guys to stop smoking all this. now its up to u to smoke or do the thing or what ever. just do ur on STUFF! same goes to molly!. but we still friends .bye

Comments

Popular Posts