Even if we need to be seprated for good


AND FINALLY THE LAST DAY WE MEET



So at last i was home now. and im HOME SICK~! haah.i've been staying my cuz house due to my mom's nagging all the time.. but its only for 2 or 3 days-.- haah. Last night i call AMIRAzaidi and told her why i didnt reply her previous msg about we should be sperated.. and she say ok. and i ask her lets meet tmrw and she say she dont even want and cannot.and so i was curious. she never been like this before..but then she let me hear what she record when my mom called her on last mon.. i cry. yes i cried. i know its our fault mira. but why didnt you tell me earlier?? and i cry infront of mummy asking why why why! why now then i know mira? why now mummy? so thats the reason mira msg me that way. i told mummy that i love mira but why must we separated. Why its always happening to our FRIENDSHIP GUYS? Last week ATIKAH's mom talk to me and keep blaming AMIRAzaidi what happen at TMART.. and she told me to tell AMIRAzaidi to stay away from her daughter and same goes to me. and after few days. recieve that msg from mira we need to be separated.One by one of our parents told us we should stay away from each other.. First ATIKAH's mom.. Second MY mom. Third who?! who will be next! We feel happy togethter all the time but not our parents or outsider and even god. God is seperating us fo our own good so as our parents and outsider. but once im begging you all. I dont want to be seperated. ilove them. and its been more then a week i didnt meet ATIKAH,AMIRA,MOLLY,ATIKAH.. i really miss them. but no one knows how much they meant to me.Our parents are just doing their on job protacting each of their daugther. but Why must it happen like this to our FRIENDSHIP..

I WONT LET GO OF THEM EVEN WE NEED TO BE APART FOR OUR OWN GOOD..

Comments

Popular Posts