Malam RAYA

Sorry for the outdated POST
This was HARI RAYA eve' use to play fireworks all those kids stuff. well its fun.AMIR and HAKIM and ME only.It may seems boring but FUN. just the three of us and we can laugh like nobody's buissness.
hahahaha.ilovemy 5A's but... well let its pictures time.
SARANGHAE readers.

 LEE MIN HO! haha. i call my BF lee min ho. LOL. when are we going to buy camera :( i want it badly for just the two of us.. when when when when when when when when. I wish money will fall from the sky just for me. hahahaha. me and my imaginery thoughts... bby,i want camera laah.. faster laah. lets collect money.. i want camera!!!!
i want camera badly. i dont want u to buy for me. i want us to share. OKAY. iloveyou.

PS: i dont care if u just flirt but it has a limit and most
importantly your feeling for me still remains



















Comments

Popular Posts