THIRD day of RAYA

I had nothing much to say. but i wanna post long long long long long. ok enough. i wanna type as long as i want~ the very most important thing is i've Recovered from that "sick to death" situation :) heee~ happy.if not i wish im dead better..This year RAYA is nothing much.Somehow its fun somehow its not somehow just go for the sake of money.. yeaaa.WHITE is the main colour for the third day. haha. alot of pictures taken by me me me and they keep calling me "photographer irritating" haha. i keep snaping and just snaping and just snaping here and there.talking to my grandfather "BAK" was fun... we keep disturbing him about money issue and he keep saying everthing to him is cheap. no problem. hahahaha. cute or whaat.we all ask for camera, the nice nice big big one. woaa. he say its too cheap lah. hahahaha.and he say he will buy for each one of us bcs he  love his grandchildren but theres alot of us ass. =.= that is i dont think gonna happen  in a million year~! ahah.maybe he will buy it? ahahahahaah! yah rite mirah in ur dreams! hahaha.Went around 10+ houses. and i reach home fast... boring............. bcs tmrw is schooling for some. duuh.again booringg.and now i wanna sleep early. and im gonna concentrate on my studies more. three weeks more to
 End of Year EXAMINATION. =( i hope i can cope with it.  haizz. if its like this i dont think i can enjoy my HARI RAYA~ haiyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. daah daahhh. byee. enjoy the pictures.some of it my face walaao. oily siaa. its okaay. everyone is preety is in their own ways.. weeheee.bye laah.

FIRDHAUS,NAILAKS,MEandFISH =)
whitey whity

Beloved Grandpa 'BAK salleh' & Beloved Paklong 'ishak'

Beloved SALLEH's FAMILY
cikdin and my parents are not in the pic so its not complete.

Beloved WHITE cat


Comments

Popular Posts