i know its fucking small matter

You make me feel intrigued by your reaction because she's entails in what im jealous of.

:'(

another thing.
MUSLIH

You may never know,that even the slightest things you say, can hurt me deeply,cause im sensitive. All girls are sensitive. 

can u really stop saying " kau pey pasal uh,beh kau nk aku buat pe "
i swear i hate that phrase,it was okay atfirst and from the start i've been very patience about it, this time u really pissed me off. just fucking stop being rude to me fuck. u dont respect me and so u can fuck off,fuck, im fucking pissed off. rite now, FUCK YOU! stop making me pissed off cause this time im gonna treat u rude badly.you understand simple english?! ergg, you fucking pissed me off these days again n againa. do you even realise it! FUCKER. i swear i hate you and stop saying that im showing attitude problem. i have a reason of showing you  my attitude problem. look how u treated me first lah kay. CB LAH,
 and after this u wanna act nothing happen? yea go ahead, i dont care anymore.
cause i really had enough. argg!if i could kill you i would have done it NOW! ='(((( i feel disrespected, keep on doing this to me , u'll see what happen.

You may never know,that even the slightest things you say, can hurt me deeply,cause im sensitive. All girls are sensitive. 

readers, sorry for my language. this is how i let out my feelings.. after this no more vulgur, i promise.

u go to sleep without telling me when u know im waiting for ur call, its okay.nights  ♥

Comments

Popular Posts