School with the trust one

 

hi meet Aishah. Here's a lil bit intro about her.Its been almost a year i know her.She's been a great classmate and a friend.Our friendship was awesome, we had alot of laughter and so far she is the one that i can trust the most in the school plus she is like a sister to me and im happy to be around her. Time flies so fast that its gonna be our 2nd year in few weeks time. Tmrw is my last day with my year 1 class since it is our exams and im still wide awake blogging at 1am. So hopefully i get the same class with her next year cause i dont think i can trust any one in the school. Lost my Iphone 5 in class and its so sad that my classmates took it and the only one classmate that was there for me is aishah. Well what i learn is not to be careless cause you cant trust anyone even they are your classmates. The most devastating moment is that i knew who took it but i have no evidence at all. Life is so unfair and selfish yet its gonna make you learn your lessons too. I believe everything happens for a reason.And oh ya im still in this stupid course that i just hope to study hard and so i can go for some better courses. 

Been going through alot lately and im still living as a optimistic girl cause i know Allah will always be there when i needed him. As for now, i feel ashamed of myself to even face him and ask help from him. ive been neglecting prayers and all and oh come on i bet all the teenagers like me cant perform prayers consistently and i just hope to repent and not repeat the same mistakes. okay this doesnt sound optimistic at all. haha whatever it is , shall continue this next time. its getting late and i have exams in the morning tmrw.

WITH LOVE,
AMIRAH

Comments

Popular Posts