I dont know what im doing rite now.Im bored and im alone at home.YAN is playing soccer. kay.. nothing to do with me. hahaha... I miss FASHA! Meeting her on MON! YAN-ARIL-APAN-AMIRA-AKIP-HAKIM..Ikot ehy? ehy? ehy? haha.. we're going out! and have fun! hahahahha.DA BES SKOLA KITER ENJOY UH BABE! Suddently i miss AKIP and HAKIM and HALMIE! AHAHHAHAHA. n HADI-my schandal in class. hahahaha!!! kayy not funny.
To DANIAL[fishball] and the gangs. HAHAAH!
i really looking forward to go out with you guys n have fun again.. lauged all day. making stupid stuff together n hearing at DANIAL's jokes.. sigh.. I MISS THOSE TIMES~ SERIOUSLY. n i miss ILLIYANNA too!
chat with SYAFIQ rahmat yesterday.. kekek sia.. haha..
im uploading outdated vids. bye.
ARIL i miss you. seriously.
as we go on we remmember all the times we had together[referring to all]

dunno what the hell EVA is talking!
wey guys. visit my ON SUGAR dead blog! hahaha
http://amirahvig.onsugar.com/

Comments

Popular Posts