Yesterday meet ARIL n YAN n ACAP n JOSHUA[sesat] hehe..with AMIRA n ATIKAH following me..
and ATIKAH n YAN flirt each other..errrrrrr. menyampah sak..
i dunno after i went home i hate YAN so much!!! i dunno why i have this  bad feeling towards him..i just hate him alot! i hate YAN! haizzzzz.. but i tell YAN sorry for being harsh.. im just having moodswing..sorry okay YANninabey! haahahaha... I use ARIL fone to take pictures! ahahha take alot pictures with bbygirl but delete it.. cause muker satu2 MASAI! ahaha.
HE talks alot to JOSHUA[sesat] BUT he seems to refuse talkING to me..and he go home so fast some more! walaau weyyy... seriously i fucked up sia!urggggg.and and and ATIKAH make me reminds of checking ARIL's MSG!  FASHA msg him.,or he msg FASHA .. alot sia.. . and WTF! dier foward aper dier nak msg kat amirah dier forward kat fasah! its like he say ''hello nga uat pe!'' he send that msg to me n fasha at the same TIME!dier pikir im his bahan or what.kay fine tu amirah tak pasal sngt uh.now! he put my name as at his contact list ''vgi''...
wahhh piannngggg! dier buat aku sot je sia! pukimak!
feel like throwing his phone sia that time! but atikah n amira was like'' ehh siak uh.. lek2..maybe dier terlupe nak tukar.. kann dier beli phone baru'' dunno what to react lagi sia. amirah pon da mals nak gado amirah biarkan dier..-.- kay fake! ahah. smlm i told atikah i want to talk things out with ARIL but then tahh laaaaa... im not ready! fucker! and

I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT MY RESULT! CB PEY SIGLAP! I RETAIN I QUIT!
QUIT SCHOOL! PUKIMAK! SOYAL! MAKDIER SIAL! DONT EVER TALK TO ME ABOUT RESULT CAUSE IF U DO I SWEAR I WONT ENTERTAIN U!

Comments

Popular Posts