simple n short. i l y

HEAR THIS SONG N READ AT THE SAME TIME .. whhuaaaah! =.=



NOW ITS LEFT WITH MEMORIES ONLY.:(


im crying over you! how stupid am i? i give u all my love but it end up a waste.i dunno why i cant forget you.actually i can. but..
hmmmm u just dont understand. hope u had a better life.n im truly sorry because of me u lose ur fucking friend.
or so called your best friend ''ever'-.-! im truly sory.duhhh
 now lets just be close friends not stranger. u msg me the hurtfull stuff but not a simple sorry.do u have a heart?
 and in relationship sapa sia tak despo after break up, kau bilang aku.-.-! the word despo is comman for a relationship.i dont want to move on and i cant forget you but slowly i will and must move on.
its just wasting my time thinking of you everynight-[step feeling plak dek ni]

hakim! i really need you now! i dunno why.hakim maner kau menghilang! :(((((


kay kay. byeee. im sick! sick!really sick! urggggg. n to my friends.. dont tell me that i've change because of it. cause i dont give a damn rite now about you all. mybe for the time being i will not be the old amirah that always do stupid stuff,gyler2,hyper sumer and yang tak pernah serious in any good or bad things happend cause she'll be laughing all the time.but this time round feels very diffrent. sorry. give me some time to get over it to be the old amirah. ANNEYONGSEYO!~korean

AJIT-YAN-ATIKAH and JOSUAH-[sesat] hehehe.
thanks alot for cheering me up especially ajit.. but im sorry ajit.i dont love you.and i dont want to be with you. maybe the reason is ARIL but most of it i just want us to be close friends.please understand my situation n i wont be in love with my ex boyfriend friends..and about you said u will help me forget him.. i guess ur wrong. no one can help me but me myself.its really not the time to be in realationship
and to YAN i really had alot to talk to you about atikah.sorry.
















Im a single lady
Now lets go out and hit the town and start the minglin

Ill bag the baddest guy around and get him gigglin
Ill take him out onto the floor and get him wigglin


Cus I aint got no boyfriend
Got no obligation
Baby Im a single lady
Thats my situation
Let me put your number in my iPhone baby
And when I call you later maybe I can see ya later

Im finally free
And Im a get right to mine
Im finally free
And Im a get right to mine
Im so available
Im so available
So come and get me

Comments

Popular Posts