FINALLY! yesterday went out with my SIGLAPIANS [akip,hadi,izhar,halmie,hakim,aiman,danial kecyk,herni,nabila,sabby,nazrin,naz,tasya,fazirah, plus ARIL~!!  wahh.. actually dunt want bring him cause dont want the girls to pikir aper plak but it end uh okay!. me n ARIL the only one couple sia!!!!!.my girls was happy for me.awwww thanks alot.nabila n aril bbl mcm da knl lamer.. ahahhh.. then aril need to went home fast cause he's going malaysia.a
 slight KISSES N HUGS from him and he went home..
 first2 sedih uh but can meet him some other time okay.aril went home so hadi be my schandal! ahah n halmie.. heheeh.
We all went t to ppls house like theres no tommorow until 1am i reach hme sia!! luckily my father pick me home,HERNI n FAZtitis tag along...cause sumer da penat nak mampos lagipon diorang tinggal tampines jgk! the rest dunno uh.heh..IKAN's house was the last house.. and i sleep on the chair like pig sia! ahha..sit beside halmie n hadi then they disturb me.. take the nugged to my mouth laa this laa that laaa..!!! urgggg.FAZtitis took my picture! took alot of pics with aril! but its with the others n my phone is rosak so cant send.. sedih kalau tak da ltk pat blog da sumer! i wear the same baju kurong when i meet aril the first time-.-.. he ask me to wear that colour cuase slightly same as him.. haiyaaa.  and akip let me use his phone to msg him thanks kay akip! appreciate alot.. i read all the msg what aril n him msg about me!! walao.. must talk to aril about this urggg!! heh..and akip!! go and show my video in class exam time i was setting up my hair and smiling.. i thought he was taking picture skali video!! mak kau! paisey sia!! uurggg. aril lauged at me hakim says.. n hakim get well soon!! and dont drink soft drinks!!! later when i got the pics will be uploading it! bye bye








KAY ADER AMBAR LAGI CUMER FAZ TAK NAK KASI SEDIH!!!!!

kay naz just send me more picts!!






































Comments

Popular Posts