am i so wrong?

TALK ONTHEFONE WITH YANINABEY JUST NOW.. keep gossiping about ajit and atikah .. HAHA!
TOMMOROW MEETING HIM n OTHERS! LAST MINUTE -FASHA,MOLLY and ALIREZA will be following us.
 KAY ITS STRANGE RITE NOW. ale ale terpikir sal si cb tu-aril.how much we had fun lasT time together...i mean not really that fun but . dunno why im thinking of him in the middle of the night at this kind of time? duh weird weird. and amirah rase bersala gyler contact nga yan.~ walaaao! whaat happend to you mirah! why are you with yan?!!! yan is aril's brother and u cant be with yan!!  am i going to the wrong path??.! why oh why! no one will understand my feeling rite now. maybe im inlove with yan but if i were to think twice.. i cant be with him!!!:( i just cant.
if only i could turn back the time so that i'll be with aril forever.or talk things out with him telling him what is my problem that time so that we will not breakup without no reason and there will be no trouble,fighting all those stuff that had been happening these days. zul n others keep msging me to wake up! urgg.. mirah wake up! you cant go to yan! im confuse! someone please help me! but i cant follow what others say!
CONFUSE SITUATION RITE NOW! pleasee! i just feel like dying.. and running from all the problems i had. but if i run away from that fucking problem its just making it worse!
I DONT WANT TO HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP BUT I THINK I've FALLEN IN LOVE:(
what i want is you not the other you... cause ppl keep judging me.. and had this kind off bad impression towards me.~ people out there! please dont misunderstand between ME,ARIL,YAN.. to that passerby takmo sembarang ckp uh kalau tak tau citer dier kay n takmo sebok2 jage tepi kain org larhh!  i and aril break cause some of it is my fault but most of it is aril's fault kay!!!! jalaan uh kau passerby!

Comments

Popular Posts