CRYING day,month year

 

2nd may was a emotionaly day for me... KEEP CRYING! .. cried like bby siaaaa.
Mostly i cry for SABBY for 1 HOUR! 'The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal' she use to be my good listener..and my bestgirls. i miss her alot. just now i saw her..eating at mac just rite beside where NAZ,RINA,ME,TERENCE all were studying..  and i cried.. like suddenly.. yeaah.. she come to me and cheer me upp.
ive finally said ''sabby tak sayang amiraah ke.. sabby tk rindu amiraah ke'' and she said '' sabby sayang! sabby rindu laah'' i hope she mean it. cause i was really hurt seeing us saperated when its not even my fault!!!..i seriously i cry like a bby. ohmy. so paiseey...:( when she left also i was like crying and dont want her to leave me.. but she gotto go... and when she msg me i cried agaain.. it really touched my heart until i cried like a bbyyy ok i said it twice.. 2010 hve been a crying,mostly hurt year fuck!. 
SABBY,NAZRIN,NAZ,RINA hope we are back together soon. i dowanna talk after exams.. i want it now!
but..cant happen so fast..  i am emotionally hurt.. and i cry too bcause I fight with TERENCE.he keep scolding me.. and alot more things happen.. :(
I WANT TO CHANGE BCAK TIME PLEASE.

thaaanks to RINA,AISYAH,NAZ,TERENCE for cheering me up and be there for me. and ILLY. that for helping me out w TERENCE. haah.. LEXY's!



-Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated-

Comments

Popular Posts