Gone

FYI.. im not happy us being this way. i cry for it. but none of you know. TERENCE cheer me up. thaanks alot. i dont care what u wanna call me.its not that i dont understand you.i do. but at least know how to manage time for me and others. i knew it this would happen. where's the others three? gone just like that without saying goodbye. now its left me and you. if u left then there will be no more 5'A's..u left me far behind and now u're searching me..i purposely ignore you cause i know soon we will be on our saparate ways with our school friends.Its better that we feel the pain now then later.Its been so long i didnt meet you.
and we dont know what have been happening to each other life..do you know a flasher follow me home? do you know i cry for you? err. souunds yuck. but really. i do miss us. but no one knows. and do you even know i went to KFC alone to buy two set of meal..one guys ask about you.. saying ''the another meal for your friend ehh? the shortshort one.'' you know what? i dunno how to answer and i just nooded my head. why?cause we are drifting apart..
And went to 7-11 and the makcik ask me..''wheres ur friend that always with you? the shortshort one?''
WTF... whaat do you think i feel when they ask me? u dunno how hurt i am and there u're feeling so happy.
whaateverr laah.. like i said.. say what ever u want. i dont care anymoreee.

Comments

Popular Posts