M-Y-E

STUDY STUDY STUDY!

Webcaming with ZUHAIZAT sexpartnertwo. nooww.i ask him to sleep one room with me during KL trip.. he say ok! yay!
HAHAH. lol. as if we can like that-.-. haha.

Its been daays ive not been updating my blog.=(((((
theerees alot of picts!!!  anywaaay. I think i did well for my HUMANITIES exam paper.. heeee. so happy.anywaay amy! KFC ok!=)
but for ENGLISH and MALAY paper one i think... should be good laah. haha. ok bye. scrool below you'll see it.

Sorry for the late updates..
Last THURSDAY
slack with DEEVINAsyg,HAZEL and FAZIRtits.. was fucking fun!
HAHAHAH. DEEVINA seriously! funnny! keep disturbing ppl..! hahaha!!!! and her CB all. lol



FRIDAAY.
STUYDYING with LEXY's and IKAN,RINA,NAZ,DAN,AIMAN,AMELIANI and AISYAH.
i had fun eating ice-cream with IKANboyhot! HUAHUAHUA. cute kan kite..






YOU,HIM,ME

I HURT 'HIM' FOR LOVING YOU TO MUCH
WE just LOVE the WRONG person


Something been happening. im sorry if this hurts him really badly.. but y know.. the one who is hurting its not only him but me too. we are all loving the wrong person. The person we love dosent love us.. and yaa love cant be force. you just gotta put ur effort to win that person's heart.. but well now.. im really confuse.

the person i love doesnt care about me anymore.. even if im hurt deeply.. he would not care.. what i can do is nothing.even if i cry everyday for that person it wouldnt make a change.. but why must he do this to me. i just wanna know why :( everyone is helping me to forget him but not getting the answer why... why does his feelings change so fast? what am i to him all this while..
i really miss you clive.. but everyone keep saying its worthless to have you. :(

those question i that ive been thinking is the same for the one who is loving me.

to 'HIM' i know you really love me.. i tried my best to love you like how u love me.. but its just didnt work out. i cant be forcing myself.. i bet u know that..we use to be bestfriend but now.. that friendship is desrtoyed by our non-workout relationship.. but its good for you cause i do still care for you not like mine.. doesnt even bother..:)

Most importantly i gotta concentrate on my exams for now and hope this wont effect my exams and those who is hurting by love wish you luck.

Comments

Popular Posts