1stMonthsarry

Yesterday went to NINI's chalet with MUSLIH.. Didn't go to work at last kena f*ck with manager and my cashiers.. sorry guys... very sorry.
Wake up take my own sweet time doing ma own stuff the next min TED call me saying where am i all those. ok i was like huh! I'm still in pyjamas.not yet bath. and he ask me to bath all those. so yea i was rushing-.-haha. and i was late.but I'm not the only one.Meet TED first,stop at bedok meet BBY and waited for his friends. SHAWAL ans REAXSON.First we plan to took taxi. flag alrdy but at last we took bus instead.went to EAST COAST. her chalet was far. yea. very far.walk walk walk. and reached alrdy! smile at NINI :) haha. well she is cute.. hah.blablablablabal.ok skip this part please. Seat at waterbreaker,play kites with bby. hahahahah.our kite was very high. i dunno how to play..."pull it,let it go,pull it, let it go" that's what he say whe we was playing the kite.hahaha.what only.Thanks to everyone. hahaha. the best part when was TED,SYAWAL,REAXSON all was clapping their hand and saying "HAPPY ONEMONTHSARYY" hahahah. i was touched and paisey at the same time. . hahahahahahah. ok shut up. thaaaaaanks guys for the wish. HAHAHA. ok cut it. PICTURES TIME.

P.S he feed me on every meal we had that day (:

i miss hanging out with you ann.


SHAWAL-REAXSON-TEDdy faizal

Comments

Popular Posts