happy 7th♥ ann


Sorry for not updating my blog properly. it has been.. ok how do we say that? ermm. it has been  delayed for so many reasons. bcause the pictures is with someone else or im lazy or im busy or other reasons. im need to catch up but seriously,theres alot. so can u guys like just wait? i need to upload the photos where i went last saturday and sunday. That is alot! OK so now im bored and i cant take it anymore but to blog about something else while waiting for me to get ready for the outdate post to post it. soon hor guys.
BBY and me been meeting once a week :( miss him most of the time. im 2 month leave away from work so the one who is busy is not me but it has always been him. but whatever it is i must understand. MUST.
duhhh=.= its 26 and happy 7th to ann,ask for bby permission if i could wish ann mine 7th month anot and yes he let.=.=. hahahah. he is too understanding. and its not good cause eventhough he is actualluy kinda heartbroken he still let me do those stuff but i should not take advantage of it ler. i know. bby thanks so much for being so so so understanding. oneofakind =) ilysm. and ann i dunno how many sorry ive been saying. but its better for me to stay away from u than rather seeing u hurt bcause of me.i dont want to make the same mistakes again over and ove yknow. now the best thing is we just be friends.. haiss. its time to change topic. I pass my PHYISICS- kinematics test~ woohoo. 10/20.. weeee. finally. huahuahuahua. and im collecting money to buy new PHONE. i need a new one this time. seriously. ann didnt go to school today haiss. why eh? and my phone battery sucks. its not the end of school yet and it alrdy off =.= luckly i msg bby first told him. and my CCA now was DANCE.. i dont like any CCA but NAZ say we must be in one of the school CCA no matter what so it could atleats it could help us promote for nlevel or whatsoever it is. i dont care =.= so we decided to join dance. FUN and tiring and cmfrm after that i lazy go one. i bet ya. first2 je semangat... lame lame.. hahaha.so amirah stop being lazy~! OK BYE LAAH. i want to eat. im not fasting~ due to mensus.. heh (: ilovemuslih.zaba(: muaah.

Comments

Popular Posts