FASTING month

imissmyoldhair


Its only the second day of fasting month and i cant wait for HARI RAYA. haha.Two days straight i complete fasting full day and and and 28 more days.. haiyooo. butbutbut.. cut the 7 days due to mensus sooner or later (: haha. good huh.. Im bored and i cant sleep. i dunno what happen to friends now days.. im so dissapointed. ok just recieve call from BBY.. hahaha. so much of he want to sleep-.- check2 cannot sleep. ok im not concentrating what he said hahahaha..ok what so funny about that... shut up laah mirah.. Tmrw im working so yeaa. and i start at 6~ weeehee.Just now in class was embarrasing and pressure for me.
.=(.. everyone was like being so sacarsticly to me saying " eh why u come to school? not working  amirah? "  when i was sleeping they shouted  " quit ur job laah mirah and stop sleeping in class! popeyes cannot bring u anywhere " and they start saying the want to burn popeyes down all..lol. especially my sex partners-.- hahaha. Its been hard for me now. each time i put down my head on the table they will start laah say this and that " kau tdo aku sepak kau " haha. IKANboyhot say that to me. NAZ too-.- whatever laah guys, heh. i mean thanks for ur concern. i love u guys.. i love 3A2! hoho. im sorry for my behaviour lately. i should not have work at the first place.. im dissapointed at myself. i fail all my COMMAN TEST =( and i dunno a single thing about this term MATHS. and ENGLISH perfomance task was a disaster.im lost! i dont want to stay back sec 3 seriously. i dont want to waste another year. i really dont.but i dunno where to start since ive been far way behind from the others especially for MATHS..i need to buck up. im DOOM! arggggggggggggggg. im so angry at myself.i feel like crying! i want to quit but i dunno how to face my popeyes friends. they are like my another family =(.
im confuse.and guys is not bcause of MUSLIH that i dont want to quit ok. its bcause i love my popeyes family. and stop thinking that bcause of HIM i dont want to quit. my scheduel and him alrdy change.. our manager saparate us u know! hahaha.but whatever it is i feel too much pressure alrdy form u guys since u guys really want me to quit and its for my own good too so i will. TAKE MY WORDS. this time im really quiting.but after my exams maybe i will join back.. hmm seems fair enough? yea fair enough i guess. must really start studying now.. seriously. i cant take it anymore feeling tired most of the time.. most importanty now is my studies.=( im sorry. im very sorry.
i miss my siglap friends.

Comments

Popular Posts