heylooo.im currently in computer lab with my class and that bby choy.. haha hakim akip hamdi behind me.. heard thenm talking about girls..-.- saying 'eh pomapan ni lawa sak' eh ni kwn aku' eh tapi yg ni tak lawa'..WOW.hot siak'...'uhhh! ni ni ni besar sak' kimak.. krg ish ish ish.. hakim2 akip2 aper nak jadi nga krg... hakim is singing soo soo soo confidently.. hahah. nvm sing laa sing just now hakim want to fight with DEERAJ[dunno nhow his name was spelled like] they fight because off..jeng jeng jeng.. BLACK SOCKS!.haha funny sia.hakim control ur anger please.. MISS FUU ALSO U WANT TO FIGHT ..GYLER KAN TU?! haiyooo.hakim stop being that type off person! i got one suggestion! go to ANGER MANAGEMENT!! HHAAHAH...hakim ala la la tak mo mara kat aku.. its just a fucking blogg hehe.sorry k? haha aku boringg!!! its funny but CLIVE I MISS U! SERIOUSLY.. REALLYI DUNNO WHYY. just now cant belive he pay attention in MATHS LESSOON then he say to me'eh u know how to do or not?'; hahaha. in my mind was like his face want to study?? nahhh..' . IKAN!! why u go home justnow!! get well soon aites my darlinks! ikan!! my boyhot! hah.i miss fazirah! n eva! bye!

Comments

Popular Posts