EVERY THURSDAY MY SCHOOL STARTS AT 8.15 AM..
So YESTERDAY wake up at 7am sharp.. do all those morning school stuff.. BATH,SET UP MY HAIR,DRESS UP.. then msg SYHIRAN..we talk englishh ..that is akward n funny..i as him to go to schl with me.. so he take bus 81 with me... haha. many ppl so cant sit with him.. then go to school like normal.. msg2 with blade,amira,haris,hasif....i replyed all.. but then again so many msg! pp8 comfrm low sak.. so tak lyn amira zaidi.then in class they keep msg2 but only reply blade cause dont want to waste pp8..

LETS TALK ABOUT TODAY!
Every friday its like taking picture day for my 2n1!! HAHAHAH.WE Took aloot of pictures every friday!
malay boys n girls all da kecoh2 nak amek gambar psl free period..
then faz say at me' eh amirah kau diri nga HAKIM aku nga akip' haha. then we take picture in class like nobody's buissnes.hahaha! 
akip n hakim do their job again at the com lab! 'ehk ni pompan burok! eh ni besar eh ni nak step dier pey tu besar ... eh kimak ni nak step minah rep.. seeing girls photos at tagged.. then i n hayati was lik.. krg2 tak abes2.. clive never come today..waste the fun. then me n faz make madam chan cry.. mdm chan like baby sia say' fazirah n amirah1 u scold me somemore laaa! schold laaa!' haha we didnt scold sia! we just sayy wait for the hakim all uh dont be selfisH... so LAME!
CAUSE WE NEED TO TAKE CLASS PHOTO BUT HAKIM N AKIP ALL WAS LATE!! SOO ANGRYYYYYYYY

                                            FAZIRAH n AKIP partner
                              ME n HAKIM partner!  
SMILE WITH NICE TEETH. HAH
haha.indian style! hoi hoi! with our hand up..
this is after the indian class je sumer GELEK2
hakim  malas nak lyn me to take pictures! haah.
my face! cram cause
we are sharing chairs! haha.  
bodo nye hakim pantat besar!
me n akip
halmi playing with my hair! makin V
aku bunoh kau baru tau!
akip shiok sendiri!

Comments

Popular Posts