I HATE MY BROTHER!
[Muhammad Hafiz Bin Suhaimi Bin mustafa]
i hate him being in my family.. for a long time n i know its not his fault at all but donno why today is really strange.. i get scholded by my mum cause didnt tidy my room and i mad like hell. when i heard the sentence ''amirah! kau jadi lah mcm abg kau sikit ni tak der.. pemalsa...bla3''.. i shouted back at my mom n she bit me up..then i saw my brother looking at me so i run to my brother and hit him like hell! shouting ''kau abang tak gune! kau gi mampos uh! kau yg caused ni sumer! kau buat ibu ayah benci aku!!'' ''kau pikir kau maner pey rajin sia!!'' and i started hitting him and he's reaction was just quite..he stand there letting me hit him.. but trying to avoid after so long... then i make my self sit on the floor n again i started shouting n crying saying ''kau abg tak gune!'' ''kau abg tak gune!'' ''gy mampos ar kau!'' 
i went to my room and shout even louder till my mom scolded me to shut up..so i keep repeting ''kau abg tak gune!'' ''gy mampos ar kau!''   n my brother is just outside..i know he heard it..nut who care! after so so long i keep repeating i became so tired n trying to stop.. my brother came to my room looking at me n again i started shouting n crying n repeting..i never in my whole life did this to him.. and when i flashback how fun i had mith my brother.. how he make me happy i shout even more.. n repet the same thing.. ilovehim and i felt regret..but this is how he want me to treat me then ill do it!
                                                                 this is very long ago picture



Comments

Popular Posts