NUR AMIRAH BTE SUHAIMI BIN MUSTAFA..
let me tell u some reason guyss.

i miss AARON causee[to personal to post]

i miss JUNKAI dunno why.

i miss CLIVE.. when the time he lay on my shoulder, when he always irritates me keep on saying
'amirah iloveu darling' eventhought it really irritates me alot and the way we fight cause he jelouse me n hakim n i jealouse he with eva and fight as if we are like in serious relationships..BF/GF.

i miss HAKIM when we was choosen to sit together he always sing for me those songs,and when we talk onthefone everynights during the march holidays telling me [too personal to post] and got these days we was suppose to stay away from eachother because he dunt want nabila my bestgirl n his ex girl misunderstand i really felt really awfull n hurt.

i miss contacting/onthefone with HARIS,RAIMI,ZACK,saufi-[when we go outings together with blade n misbah]

i miss BLADE when we always talk onthefone share our storyy.gossiping about ppl,talking about saufi,when we go outing together..AND fight about louisa and blade was speachless when i met him haha.i miss his msg.. i feel like msging him now but theres no point nad i bet he will not reply me.
i heard he regret hurting me n louisa n now he alrdy has no gilr to contact.kecian.

 TO THEM:
i miss those memories with them but i cant change it to make better for myself.. all those are now gone.. and what i can say and feel is i miss them and i really do miss those stuff.i dunno why im posting this crazy feelings.. but its true.. if u guys read this and u want me to delete it do tell me..
thanksss. read and enjoy the memories

AND LASTLY I MISS HOW I HAD FUN WITH FAZIRAHH.WE LAUGED AT CLASS BULLY PPL,BULLY MDM CHAN ESPECIALYY. HAHAHA HUG TOMMOROW KKKK~!

Comments

Popular Posts