WHT THE FCUK! Yesterday chat with ZACK.. he says he like my photos on my BLOG!! HE know my blog! i am so fucking angryy! how the hell he know my blog!nvm! i will private my blog.. hehe so he cant read mhat i wrote about him orr what so ever.. haha.im crazy! nvm.. lets just forget about it.
 just now IKAN n FAZIRAH at last they come to skool.I hug IKAN n FAZIRAH HAHA! not lesbo k,just friends hugs.Clive cut his hair..his hair okay okay then he go cut...! i like the normal one.THEN  in class.. plan on going tonight outing with 2n1.. hakim n hamdi step supporting nak gi.. FAZ mengamok jap... HAKIM sayss'amirah on saturday,lets go date' i was like layan kan him and say uh yerlar  kkk.nanti kol tau nanti amek aku pat bawa block aku tau! haha  k.then HADI go delete the picture that we take with hakim the ugly2.. i say 'saper suro delete?! saper ckp ley delete?!.. HADI N IZHAR teros senyap.. i take the phone... kat dalam hati da geram..yer uhh asl kene deleet sia.. bkn hadi sorang perh muke gitu mcm kiter pon sumer gitu mcm... its just a picture hadi...
[ignore my ugly face]
IKAN MY BOYHOT! HAHA

Comments

Popular Posts