im sorry for my BAD behaviour

T WITH RAMDHAN,ACAP,ILI HUMEIRA,ATAM[what soever his name is]and THEIR SCHOOL FRIENDS-[which i dunno alot of them cause everyone there was from pasiris secondary but not me-.-]
haha.. First thing first! Wake up so early in the morning cause everyone says so-.- duhh. i slept for 5hours only youu know! Meet them around 11 plus at bustop JC.. I saw RAMDHAN! and was obviously shy.. but lamer2 i was like go with the flow je uh.. Went down to ehub and watch
ALVIN and THE CHIPMUNCKS
with them..RAMDHAN bought the tickets for me. huhu ^ ^ thaanks!! and i had fun watching it! freaaking cute!
i didnt entertain RAMDHAN cause of some stupid reason.. i felt guilty :( seriously. i was kinda uncomfortable w him actually.. but no one know what im feeling that time accept AMIRAZAIDI cause i was messeging with her all the waay! as in all the way you know!and she say '' busterd sia mirah!'' part tu i was kinda SOT SIA! but i think about it so i entertain RAMDHAN gitu gitu je uhs.
but in the cinema i put my phone in my bag and so i concentrate without anyone disturbing. HAHA! i felt like i was watching alone sia. Somesort of have fun with myself?all alone? ahhaha. lol! We eat KFC blablabla and so..Then we headed to PASIRIS PARK.. I was with the girls plus ACAP,ATAM, and another guy wearing blue shirt SABINA BOYFRIEND which i dunno the name? but i dunno why i keep staring at him at KFC cause he's kinda weird? HAHAH! and ARDILLA'a BOYFRIEND was like a joker, haha.. yeaah i had fun guys! RAMDHAN and ME go separate ways..and i walk with ACAP and he says '' eh ingat kiter jalan kat sini nga kau pey ARIL and yan.'' and i was like '' ehh!! yaa! ARIL! akku rindu die''
I think i said it too loud? ARDILLA and ILI they  look at me suspisiously but then they lauged..! haha.
alaaamak paiseyy uh! naseb RAMDHAN takder kat situ.. start from there je ARDILLA keep looking at me suspisiously plus the laughing.. i dunno why? and she ask me am i attched or whuat.. and i say im single..
and she was like confuse.. but she say ok. ARDILLA! i know what u were thinking.. or maybe not? but im sorry if i hurt RAMDHAN or whaat. i know u understands my feelings.. HAAH..ILI told me you were kinda close w RAMDHAN..haha,and so i need to talk to you! in msn kay? haha.lol okay cut it!

RAMDHAN! SORRY FOR MY BAD BEHAVIOUR : (

after that MOLLY's MOM CALLED ME and so i pick up and she told me that She is going to make a BDAY SUPRISE for MOLLY.. and THE 5A's must be there. MOLLY's MOM said maybe we're making at HAYATT HOTEL or ROYAL PLAZA HOTEL... i was like [waah. baek uh! hotel! wow!] haha.
And so i was late..everyone was like keep calling me plus my mom! and i dunno why my mom is irritating me but she keep asking me to come home fast to take MOLLY's present.. then check2 atlast i didnt take it cause i was super late! ahahah. call the 5A's  but there were only AMIRAzaidi and ATIKAHhamdan and DHAMIRA tag along with us since ATIKAHazman was at MALAYSIA! waalao! sedih per she left out!.haizz.. and so we procced to MRT and our mission was not to tell MOLLY that we're coming.. HAHAH! and meet MOLLY's MOM at FORUM and there she leads us to this RESTRAUNT not HOTEL cause it was fully booked i think? and so we wait for MOLLY to come and 15min later..
 JENG JENG JENG!
MOLLY CAME in LOOKING SO NOT SUPRISING-.- i had the videos on. u can observe how NOT SUPRISING SHE IS? haizzz. takper! we had funn.. EATING plus TAKING PICTURES! with MOLLY's FAMILY too.. AND AND AND we headed home taking CAB! MOLLY's MOM treat us the fare. waah! SERIOUSLY THAAANKS ALOT AUNTY! APPRECIATE MUCH! and
HAPPY 14 BDAY MOLLY! MAY YOUR
WISH COME TRUE AND ALWAYS BE
HAPPY AITES MY BBYGIRL!








MOLLY BDAY~!


THIS IS WHAT I ORDER! HAHA! SEDAAP DOH~!


Comments

Popular Posts