Im using the SLOW COMP rite now! urggg. fed up tau taak!.kayy i've not been updating rite? hehehe.im BUSY LAARH! BUSY BUSY BUSY! ahahah.ok cut it.

FIRSTLY..
TO [insertname]:
'ahem.. its obviously u're lying to me huh?! urggg. you know what. u're good friend.. good friend to be ignore. seriously.TAKLEY HARAP PEY KAWAN! arhh! jantan tak gune! eh [insertname] kau da balek singapore sumpaah aku FUCK KAU UPSIDE DOWN!aku benci kau!BENCI BENCI BENCI! ..bodoh pey squid sotong!! :(((( '
kay im done for this guy!

SECONDLY.. 
The past two days something went wrong TO my left leg.. i was walking then i slip down..its very very saddening rite! sob*sob*.. now im back to the 'OLD TEMPANG GIRL' .. cause last three months i had and accident before and only my left leg were injured BADLY! AMBULANCE came you know! and now.. AGAIN! my left leg was injured! why must it be the same leg! why oh why! urggg.SAKET soyal! urgg.
i cant walk properly due to this INJURED leg! but thanked GOD.. its healing..
[those who want to know more about my accident go to my archives under august or september..]

THIRDLY..
HEYYY PPL OUT THEREE! be jealous! HAHAHA.cause just now i went down airport to meet + cheer!!
cause theres KOREAN group came to singapore!HEHEHEE.happy gyler..
There was FT.ISLAND , T-MAX!!!!! BUT and BROWN EYED GIRLS suppose to be there but dunno why they're not there! urgg! geraam sak! Went there with beloved cousins plus KAK FINA's friends that is very friendly!! huhu! but i dunno their names. HAHAH! so many ppl siaaa kat saner CHEERING! and my voice become ROCKER oi! HAHHA.pekik banyaak sangat.. i think i kinda saw my classmate
 DEEVINA-[babati] hahaha!but she didnt saw me.. -.- kaay.. everyone has a role to play.. HAHA!
FIRD and I take the videos.. NAILAKS and KAK FINA take the pictures.. yeahh! but every video n pictures are with THEM!! so gonna get it from them tomrw! I DONT CARE! soo.stay tune for it.will be posting them TOMOROW!
and and and SUNDAY will be watching BROWN EYED GIRLS perform and will be struggling for their SIGNATURE! at where?? ALAMAK! i dunno uh! need to ask KAK FINA! hahah..

LASTLY
To NAZRIEsygoi!.. IM SORRY. REALLY REALLY SORRY! its just that i miss you! urgggg. n btw My MOM says next year *MUST come my house for RAYE! hahaha...see you soon! if i meet you outside next tiem sumpaah im gonna KILL you! haha., so BEWARE!.. urggg. haah. BYE LAAA!

Comments

Popular Posts