ASL NGA KAU!

ABG AKU ,ABG YANG PALING TAK GUNE DALAM DUNIA~!


YESSS UH! at last .. IM HOME FINALLY! im currently using the COMPUTER in my brother's room not LAPTOP! urggg.mummu keep LAPPY and dont let me play it.dunno why? sob sob*..This computer is lagging and it really get me irritated!! SLOW COMP!
Im obviously alone rite now.My brother is WORKING and its alrdy 3.49AM he still not back yet..
I kinda miss my BROTHER.. He use to make me lauged,hug AND kiss me when im ASLEEP and disturb me to the MAX! Since he stop contact ATIK he kindaa change MAYBE?.He keeps going out with his friends.. He use to go home fast to chat with ATIK and we often figth to play the LAPTOP.and im always happy when he come home fast..cause i will be bored without him!. now.. He starts working ALRDY..and he being even GRUMPIER! He comes home so late at night everyday! when he's OFF he will probably slack with his friend and come home at night..even if he come home early.. he will scold me n get irritated easily if i were to communicate as in asking him some quetions.. he kinda forget about me as his sister alrdy..and im ssssso so sad about it.
And you know whuaaat? amirah ajak dier gy tgk midnight movie since he got his salary n i got my savings..first2 dier kater jumper pat ehub cause he's outside btw.. then amirah da siap siap n da sampai pon pat ehub check check dier kater dier tak gy pasal kwn dier ajak lepak..PUKIWAAAKKK! PEY KURANG AJAR! fed up gyler sia until i msg him maki2 but he ignore me..SEDIHH PAAH org da siap n da sampai lagi then dier tak datang! SIAL!
We didnt talk that much lately.. we didnt lauged that much lately.. and mostly we didnt bully each other that much lately. AND he got his SALARY alrdy but he didnt give me $20!
He always always always give me $20 when he's working n get SALARY..but now when i ask for it he goes ''HACK CARE'' and scolded me! DUUH!
if kalaau tak naak kasi ckp je uh! BODOH NYE GRUMPY!
oraang stakat tanyer je kaan siaaal pey abaaang! IM GETING MAD RIGHT NOW.! urgggg
ABAAANG YAANG TAK KENAL BUDI. [haah.pape larh eh]. GY MAMPOS NGA KAU PEY KAWAAAN TU BANYAAK2 especially HELMI [ping yi sec] AND GY KERJE SAMMPAAI MAMPOS KAAY BODOH? and and and most importantly GY TANAAM NGAA KAU PEY DUET TU!  aku pon tak naak larh! TANAM DALAM2 10 KAKI DALAM 7 KAKI LUAS! KAAAAAAAAAAU TAAAKMOO BALEK LAGI UHK! TAK INGIN UH NAK TGK MUKER KAU YAANG GRUMPY SLALU.. ORG NAAK BBL SIKIT PON TAKLEY.. NAK BERGURAU SIKIT PON TAKLEY..ORG NAK AJAK GY TGK MOVIE PON TAKLEY! APAPE AKU TAK NAK TOLONG KAU LAAGI UH.
imisstheoldyou

Comments

Popular Posts