SO PISSED OF WITH IT!

'WHY?!'


The heart that you stepped all over and left is still beating.

and it's beating for you no matter how hard i try to forget

no matter how many new people i meet

why do i keep thinking of only you when i turn around

i don't want to do this anymore. i want to stop!

no matter how many times i try and try to stop myself

it's no use. my heart is broken. why

why do i keep doing such foolish things
i know in my head, but why is my heart rebelling

i'm holding on to you and can't let go.

it still feels like you're next to me.
i can't believe in farewell

no matter who i meet, i can't open up one part of my heart and i keep your place empty

there's no reason for you to come back, but why do i keep


 thinking that you might come back

why isn't my heart listening
don't i know that it's over?? i don't understand why i'm like this
it still hurts thinking of you. i think of you every time my heartbeats

WHY MUST YOU CHANGE?!
WHY MUST YOUR LOVE CHANGE AND LEAVE ME ALONE?!
WHERE IS YOU PROMISES?
WHY MUST YOU DESTROYED IT ALL?!
WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!


imissus.imissyou.
imisssaying'colour2' imissyourvoice
imissyourhugs.imissyourkisses.
imissfigthingwithyou.
imissyoursweetness.imissyourrudness.
imisswhenyoualwayskeepmakingmejealous.
imisstalkingcrapwithyou.
imisswhenimtalkingalienandyousay'okokiloveyoutoo'.
imissyourlauged imissmakingyoumad
imissthewayyoukissedmyforeheadwheniknowthatwillbethefirstandthelast

imisseverythingaboutyou

You are nothing so special to me but still its hard to forget you
You are just a guy that can be found anywhere but still its hard to forget you
im super confuse.and i dont understands why.
i dont love you when im with you
i love you when you left me for real
i dunt understand whats my feeling rite now.


[and this is what my friends all been telling me.]

NUR AMIRAH BTE SUHAIMI!!!

You have to forget.

You have to forget in order to be happy

You have to erase him.
stop trying to get him back. he ain't coming back to you. he's gone, gotta be moving on

he left. he won't come back. he doesn't think of you.

he doesn't know that you're waiting for him, he's doing well

he already forgot about you, totally erased you.
totally,obviously,officially erase you.

ARGGG!

why can't i do that.why cant i. im too week.im falling apart.

i cant do anything anymore.i cant force you.

move on is the only thing i could do
and i need someone by myside

I'm typing this not to seek for your attention nor make use sympathise for me but im just letting go of my feeling that have been kept inside this heart...its just need someone by my side like u use too. friends perhaps? i dont think you want it.so forget about it.



Comments

Popular Posts