slack slack slack

OUT TO MORNING BREAKFAST aspermormal didnt sleep,wait till 7AM then meet BBYGIRLS-AMIRA and ATIKAH..afterthat slack at my house..untill 6PM.. HAHAHA! AKIP and DANIALkecyk came..play the PETERanswers.. heheheh.kekek siaaaa! we eat,they smoke we bully each other and take some nap..HAAHAHAHHA.i like the ''cheers!'' part. HAHAHAH. ATIKAH and AMIRA and ME was like making funny faces using the MILO! haha. putting it in the middle of our teeth and take pics! cute kaan
?!!!! haahahahok done. my father saw AKIP and DANIAL. . and he goes ''hack care'' and he go kick AMIRA and ATIKAH's BUTTOCKS! and ATIKAH GOES '' suhaaiimiii!!!'' HAHAHAH. my BBYGIRLS and my FATHER get along very well.. BUT MY MOTHER? nehh. she get along with NAZRIE and MOLLY only-.-

theres more pics to upload.. but its in my lappy:( mummy keep my lappy so nee to use this budget.. ehh wait.. not budget.. nice nice computer.. haahaa..okaay bye.
 Today's plan to watch movie with ANN and NAZRIE was cancle.. alaaa sedihh.
 NAZRIE alrdy msg my mom for permission and my mom let me go but at last tak jadii!
baaek per.. but anywayyy thaaaanks alot NAZRIE!














Comments

Popular Posts