you will find someone better

THIS IS WHAT I MSG HIM:

RAMDHAN...i dunno how to start this but i need to tell you.. Firstly thanks for asking me out and treating me.. i really had fun.. with you and your friends.. but im sorry.. i think we should stop this relationship cause i know i will hurt you more in the future.. im sorry to say this.. i do love you all this while but not more  than friend. im truly sorry. MAYBE im patchin up back with my ex.. i should have told you earlier but i dont want to hurt your feelings and im not use to be in a new relationship.once again im sorry and very very sorry.. its not my intention to hurt you but i've think about it that its better we stop our relationship now cause the more i drag this feeling the more i felt guilty plaaying around with your heart.. do understands me.. sorry.bye takecare..im gonna miss you and please hate me..

AND THIS IS WHAT HE REPLY:

Heii its okae u noe.. i've noe this from the start..u wont forget him.. yes this hurts but im no one to set this relationship.. my life was alwaes like a shelter..im trully sorrie to have started all this.. maybe i wont be loved by anyone.. i really suck in love..you  have been a nice person to spent tyme texting with..your ex is really lucky to have you.. i will never have anyone.. thanks for all you know.. i pray for ur happiness with him.now im back serching ): u dont worrie.. i hope we will still be friends after this..

I WAS REALLY SPEECHLESS AFTER READING THAT MSG HE SENT ME... I ALMOST CRY IN FRONT OF MY BABYGIRLS... I DUNNO WHY.. BUT I FELT REALLY HURT TO HURT A GUY LIKE HIM.. I COULDNT SLEEP TILL NOW AND KEEP THINKING.. IS HE REALLY THAT HURT LIKE HOW I FELT WHEN MY EX LEFT ME? IS HE REALLY REALLY HURT? AM I MAKING THE RITE DECISION? OHHMYY. IM HURTING SOMEONE LIKE HOW I'VE BEEN HURT BEFORE.
IM CONFUSE.! IM SO CONFUSE.. BUT HEY YOU KNOW WHAT.. WE STILL CAN BE FRIENDS.. IM NOT LIKE THE ONE WHO IS SO HEARTLESS THAT AFTER THIS I IGNORE.. I UNDERSTANDS WHAT U FEEL.AND ANYTHING IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUTYOUR PROBLEMS OR SOMETHING.. I'll BE HERE~!.SO TAKECARE!..

Comments

Popular Posts