3rd monthsarry muslih-amirah


....im deeply,mentally hurt...

i never thought it is worse than i could imagine
that words you said, that words u told me. its even worse that i could ever thought off.
and u still can laughed and not saying sorry, hahahahahahaha.!
*insertname* girl, you know he is my BoyFriend. and yet you still mingle around with him.
im not gonna blame you but im gonna blame him.I know your situation. i've been through this.
i got a friend that is same as him. a very close friend of mine.He had a girlfriend and he go around contacting other girls,hugging,kissing treating that outside girl like his gf when he alrdy had one. one of the girl was me. i know he had a gf, but yet i let him hug me,kiss me and everything else.but he didnt get caught by his gf so he continue doing it. they have been almost a year yet he still didnt get caught. how clever huh?  now i've finally know how it feels like when someone gets close to my boyfriend especially girls. i've stop mingle around with this close friend of mine bcs i respect his gf  eventhought his gf still havent caught me and him after they been together for almost 1 year. this close friend of mine touch me and it feels like the way he touches me its the same the way my boyfriend touch me. i can feel the way he is cheating on me. not by seeing but by feeling it. this close friend of mine is really a basterd to his gf. and i dont give a damn. but after i've realise i told him stop doing all this. be a man and be faithfull and he really did. i dunno why im tell u readers but i just felt very dissapointed. muslih, i seriously nver thought you could do this.im okay with it. maybe i deserve it. once a liar is always a liar and once a busterd is always a busterd.
im still with him now.. why? im stupid to be with a busterd? hah, yah. i am. i should let him go? haha.
tgk mood uh. nk lepaskan biler biler ley lepaskan. nk simpan suke hati ahh.
nk buat die mcm bahan? eh tkde laah seterok gitu kesian die. haha.   
BYE.

everything's destroyed.my trust for you is no more.


Comments

Popular Posts