Beloved Cousin

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY
beloved nabilah ishak[issac] 
She's at USA now.. :( cepat balek.! happy birthday hor, i've bought for you $1.30 earpiece:) hahaha. jk!

ok muke aku! stop it! hahaha. and my pose-.- 
nab! remmeber this! when ur parents went to HAJI. yea i was with you all the way and kakfinah too. remmember! my mom takecare of u too. and mak n bak.. haha. we keep staying up late night utill 6am then baru nk tdo. and all our cousins was there , makyah family and my family was there. and we played this true or dare game. HAHAHAHA. and the Peter Answer!was fake-.- thanks ah!
wtf. HAHAHAHA. -.-' okbye. meet up soon.


First of all......
Thanks for treating me like a sister. and be there when i kinda need you.thanks for entertaining my stupid jokes and always be my good advicer.you're the best MOK!heh loveeeeeyouu laah..i wanna steal you lovely big boobs haha. i love you! see yaa soon. have fun there! msg me when you are back!



Comments

Popular Posts