Soon all

 I dont know whats going to happen to my studies. I hope i get Promoted to Sec 4. Me seriously trying hard.hmmm i guess so?I did very well for my Science Chemistry Paper just now. Yah rite! so much of the 'did well' arggg. theres alot i leave a blank. seriously. BAD Chemisty. i hate you. hmpft!
 Beloved relatives going Los Angles tomorrow and having their holidays there for 2 weeks =(... Have a safe Journey to PAKLONG family. miss u guys. =(   NAB! buy me some good stuff hor. heh =) and have a safe journey back too. I wish brother and i could follow them but neeeh. never.

Two more papers left....Maths paper 2 and Dnt Theory...and the day has come....... for me to ENJOY! haha.DnT i need to really memorise you. hoho.AMY,ZUL,ANN and HAFEEZ. help me on DnT pleaseeee. pretty pleaaseee. i have no one left. i only memorised Structures and Machenism.. ok Beloved cousin NAB,just call me.she ask me to follow her to TampMall.. so i got to rush. I got only oneday left with her. HAHAHA. ok lol. ok bye. WANT TO BATH.







Comments

Popular Posts