Atikah&Hakim Bday Pit

Alot of pictures are to be uploaded. This pit wasnt really looks like what we want it to be.Something is not rite. i dont know what is it but everyone seems to like..errrrrr. hmmm. nvm. or its just me? everyone told me that i wasnt entertaining them including BBY. i dont know what's got into me. even MOLLY i kinda ignore. i think the camera make me? haha. i was entertaining MOLLY's camera all the way.. I notice that.. im sorry to all and especially ATIKAH.a and HAKIM birthday boy n girl.. seriously. after that BBY came to talk to me. asking me why im like this. after that i was okay with him. and i realise i was with him all night. in the tent-to waterbreaker-to toilet- back to tent to bench and lastly to macdonal. all day night i was with him. yaa guys, i understand if u guys are mad at me, i was wrong. yah yah yah. i was all the way with him. who say i didnt realise it? i did realise it lah. whatever u guys want to say just say. i know myself better then u guys do. MUSLIH is sick. do u guys know that? hah. neh. ok im not making that as an excuse. i know im wrong. since everyone says so. HAKIM: daa laah. ape kau, sume aku salah.tkya nk sacarstic nga aku eh please its getting irritated. errgg.. im sorry lah kay if i didnt talk to you and you guys. and keep being with muslih.aku da sedar laah. ah yer. TOMMY our popeyes manager came down too. yea, i was happy when 5a's ♥ was there.
ok i have alot to type but im using my Cousin Laptop since my laptop is BURN.. i mean spoiled. totally spoiled so yaa. will redo when my laptop is back =( sobsob* will not be ACTIVE in FB or BLOG anymore
lastly.
ILOVEMUSLIH

MORE PICTURES AT FB 

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31492351&id=1030790382#!/album.php?aid=243786&id=1030790382
































Comments

Popular Posts