LOVE

im sick, and im badly sick, my throat is getting worse and worse. i miss AMIR, i miss her so much..i've been spending my wed,thurs and fri with ATIKAH and BBY and DION... During my 3rd monthsarry. BBY and ME was like stranger. first i've plan to be very harsh and rude to him and i told atikah but she say stop making attitude. i dont care about what she told me and keep following my anger, i was acting harsly to him cause i still cant get over it. after everything we really talk things out,and we had our heart to heart talk. and finally i know the reason he did it. i think ah. and we are back. well, i still need time to trust him like before and i cant believe im giving him another chance after so many chances i'vd given him. i love him  too much to let him go, maybe what i told AMIRa that i never love him from the start its all lying. im lying to myself too that im letting him go when im actually not strong enough to do it.he make me happy all the time... i cant imagine my life without him. bby. im giving you chances cause i know u will prove to me u're gonna change.but it takes time for me to get over it and trust u like before.
iloveyou.


























Comments

Popular Posts