Finally.

Okay, I feel that it's been years I didn't update my blog, sorry, due to my LAPTOP problem :( *sobsob*HAHAHA, i miss blogging you know :( Thanks to Molly for allowing me to use her hot red lappy. HAHAHA I'm at her house now. I'm not satisfied with my results. It feels like it's the end of the world. Earlier this afternoon, went to meet MR AZAM with MOM. Talk this and that and MR AZAM ask wheather I have any problem affecting my studies and my mom started crying and started telling all our problem. Yes I cried too, we had a long talk. So yaa. I get the whole picture already and yes, im trying to aim for sec 5. hmm =( Need to start now before its too late for Nlevel. 

ATIKAH A I've read your blog so yaaa. I understand but seriously, there's no need for you to avoid us we are all here for you. Be optimistic iloveyou. think it over.stop thinking pessimistic...

Something went wrong yesterday... I talk to MUSLIH's ex, ERAH. She can't move on. I'm still not satisfied because she hang up just like that but it's okay. MUSLIH has been acting differentlythese days. He lied to me and he looks like he is avoiding me.. I don't know lah. something is bothering him maybe.
Loving you is fun, having you is hard. If you never do your part as a boyfriend then you're gonna destroy our relationship. I've done my part but... it's seems that you didn't notice it. I give you my all heart to takecare of it not to hurt it.. everything has a reason to it. You still want to continue lying to me and stuffs then its better to leave me.Its better you hurt me now. if u want to hurt me,hurt me till the end. dont leave it hanging around. i have better things to think of in the future, rather then  I keep thinking about you're hurting me and stuffs about us
Speak the plain truth so we wont waste eachother's time.I want to feel your love again, I want that feeling like how I use to feel it from you.like a new fresh love.Do anything you like behide me as long as I dont know.Even if i dont know,hope so u didnt do such nonsens anymore again.Once i know about it then you'll have to bear the consequence.. this is just little.. but what about next year? Its going to be tough for me and i have to prepare for the worse.You're gonig to ITE.Higher chance you'll be falling for someone else.You may be going back to the old you in the past where you busterd and started to lie and go for other girls. yea. i just need to prepare for that.I may not know whats gonna happen in the future but i'll try to stay strong to save our relationship.Its you choice to go with someone else cause you are the type of person is that you fall for them easily. Try not to make that happen if you love our relationship.Cause You're someone that i may never replace.



 Luv,
Amirah Vgi you pretty lady(this is Molly typing)

This will be outdated picture. that i've been wanting to post. but my lappy doesnt let me. haha.

 










Comments

Popular Posts