Badminton and Meet Adri

Fisrt school was... nothinnng? Go to school with LALA caus i miss her..but english time was fun! HAHAH. For two period was outside class with RUSYAIDI-sex partner three. Cause MR ANG lock the class room dont let us go in as i purposely go to class late and RUSYAIDI keep walking out class.-.-'.So for the whole of english lesson we keep story telling. hahah. banyaak bbl plaak tu. haha. But MR ANG didnt scold after that. hehhe. lucky ahh.
After school ILLY msg me that the Usuals are playing badminton near her house there.So i go home change and gooo! meet FHIR at TMART theen took bus... haha. th one who was there playing was ANN,ILLY,ME,DAN,FHIR,FIR,HAFEEZ,ZULHELMY,IRFAAN,SYADIQ.. HAHA, but there are only 7 rackets-.-' so i quickly go chop one of them and it was IRFAAN's one but lucky he didnt play that much.
hahah.First how i play was suck! but FHIR be my COACH of the daay! hhaahah. theen daa expert sikit aah. theen DAN and ANN bully me., dont let me play w them! urggg. hahaha. so i keep stealing their Shuttercourt. haha. so many sia i collect so the dnt get to play. muaaahahah! but they get to snatch it from me. stupit ass. so i was like keep WHINNING! urgg. cause my voice like to WHINE so i irritate them but they keep imitate my voice. WHAAT THE! hahah.After thaat ADRI ask me to accompany to buy CIGGA and meet the soccer boys.. was playing takraww. waalaao. so many were there, everyone was like so MASAI. but ME and ADRI walk wiht fresh look. HAHA.ARRIS keep shouting at me and say i keep siding SYAIDI but actually i didt side both. haiyooo. i keep saying its sinful if u ignore him then he say its him who is sinful what not me so he admit he will be in hell. likee whaat the! tk gune nyer anak saak.HAHAAH. ok theen went home w ADRI and he was keep saying about * @#$#$#%(*& * hahah. and he go hold my hande and i was like show him angry face then he lauged. eeh not funny sia! fucker. hahaha. Bump into ZAFIR and we go home together..ok. PICTURES BELOW!. bye,whaat daay.

I WANT TO PLAY BADMINTON AGAIN. hahaha. my hand still hurts cause daalaame tk maaen this kinda sports/hahah. ok byee.




Comments

Popular Posts