Project

MY Phone irritate me at 12 pm sharp. who called? FAZIRtitis. WTF maan. i open one eye and ignore.hahaha. sleep back. and she keep calling but i ignore .Unti 12 30.. feel like i had enough sleep then call her.HAHA.
so Siap2 1.30 meet her at TMART and went to ADAH's blk and make our HISTORY PROJECTS.haha.
It was fun. haha. AMIRa and NAILAKS tag along. hoho! and keccohh. FAZIR and her laughed.
Then MOLLY called me she was crying all the way. come on babe. RELEKS! LOVE is a GAME.
Im sure he will regret what he did to you.And AMIRa is inLOVE -.-' keep talking about MAN. lol
me? neehhh. hhaah. im happy the way things are now. Theres alot of pictures. especially ADAH's pictures. WTF man her. want to be like me! ahhahaha. make everyone's phone full of my picts.
and we had some gossip on some of our classmates.i cant accept the fact maanzxxxsss! urgg.
and and and I LOST MY SWEET! its all bcoz of FAZIRtits! ahaha. $1.30cent U KNOW! maahal sia.
tkpe! ok bye! im F-BOOKING,


i want KINDER BUENO badly but keep forgetting to buy-.-'

MATHS i join FAZIRtitis group cause my group never plan about the GLOGSTER the MATHS PT. soo i join her group! hmoft@ haahha. sry to IKAN and NAZ all.i peng side jap

Comments

Popular Posts