DOREMON

Was ontheway to go school with ILA and we was late! so went home.. 'was sent home' HAAHH.. ass hole went to TMART had our breakfast and ZZZzzzz. i went to sleep.. ok let me story telling some about yesterday at work. It was my firstime doing chasier alone w AMIR and. there was no SHORTAGES of MONEY! woohoooooooooooooooooooo! so happy.hope today i work also got no shortage! haha. halfway cleaning  and showing DOREMON to everyone in work.. AND saw ANN since MUSLIH run to me and he was like ''eh, ann ann. kat situ'' me ''huh kat mane?!'' and i saw him! with ZAC. he was laughing at me-.- I ran out to ANN but the one who i talk was ZAC not him =( ok enough. i didnt go school today. and i was not in the mood for school this days i dunno why=( something have been bothering me. this is what i dont like about having ......... outside. then i will have no mood to go school if not i always want to go to school.. please dont let this happen. please~~~
ineedyou

Comments

Popular Posts